Add to Technorati Favorites Vigilante Diversions: You have got to be kidding.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You have got to be kidding.


I would like to present my smoke today. The Garcia Y Vega Game Wine flavor. This was a cigarillo style in a double pack. This pack was "fresh sealed". For some reason this isn't a comfort. These cigars are the best of the game line. Once again, this shouldn't be a comfort. These are terrible. They should be sealed behind glass that is labeled "Break Glass in Case of Emergency". These are good for an emergency smoke but not much else. There are better choices out there, maybe a bit more pricey, but you'll thank yourself later. In fact the Clint's Cigars I reviewed in my earlier post are only about a buck a piece, they're a touch shorter but will be much more satisfying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Offensive, vulgar, irritating, and otherwise annoying comments will be deleted. None of my team have an extremely large amount of patience, so we may just randomly delete you. Thus, all comments are moderated.

 
Blog Information Profile for tajlund
href="http://vigilantediversions.blogspot.com" rel="me"