Add to Technorati Favorites Vigilante Diversions: Comic Reviews coming soon

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Comic Reviews coming soon

If things go right I should have my first comic review up this weekend. It should (hopefully) include a podcast. This will be in the form of my brother and I b.s. ing about what we enjoy. I may do both a cigar podcast and a comic podcast, or I may do them combined, it depends on what I feel works best. Bear with me everyone. (of course there is currently no one signed up for this blog, so I'm basically talking to myself.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Offensive, vulgar, irritating, and otherwise annoying comments will be deleted. None of my team have an extremely large amount of patience, so we may just randomly delete you. Thus, all comments are moderated.

 
Blog Information Profile for tajlund
href="http://vigilantediversions.blogspot.com" rel="me"